● In the case that a guest does have to cancel their booking, the following fees are applied according to the length of notice given.
○ For cancellations made more than 72 hours before date of arrival: no cancellation fee
○ For cancellations made 24 hours to 72 hours hours before date of arrival: cancellation fee of 50% of one night stay
○ For cancellations made less than 24 hours before date of arrival or no show reservations: cancellation fee of 100% of one night stay
● A booking is not officially cancelled until a written notice is received by the hostel management. The date in which the hostel management receives the written cancellation notice is when the cancellation policy is effective.
● Cancellation requests must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject line: Cancellation Request). We will respond to your email in maximum 24 hours.
● There will be no refunds made for any guests who has to be removed from premises for smoking, drugs/ illegal substances, or any inappropriate behaviour.
If you’re looking to book for a group of 10+ people, contact us at email@example.com and our team will make sure your group stay is booked and managed with ease.
The beds in our dorm rooms are all single, sized 100x200cm.
At a price, visitors are welcome to come over and use the hostel pool or the rooftop (which is open to public). But please refrain from letting them into the rooms to respect the security of the other guests.
Check-in is at 2PM and check-out is at 12PM.
Of course, our reception is open 24 hours a day. Just make sure to let us know via email or phone.
We can store your luggage for you, but for storage any longer than 1 day will incur a charge.
Late check-outs run from 1PM and costs between a half night stay to full night stay. Late check outs are also subjected to availability, so be sure to let us know at least 24 hours before.
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you if we have a position that needs to be filled!
We love working together with other businesses, if that’s you - do drop us an email at email@example.com.