GROUPS TERMS AND CONDITION
GROUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A reservation for more than 16 persons is considered a Group Reservation. Because groups demand special preparation, these reservations can not be made online. Group requests must be addressed by email to email@example.com .
- Group Bookings
- Dip & Doze Boutique Hostel considers any booking that is for 16 or more persons a group booking.
- Guests who wish to make a group booking must make a request to the hostel and agree to the terms and conditions for group bookings. When submitting your request, the following info must be included:
- – age of guests,
- – nationality
- – number of leaders and
- – nature of group i.e. stag or hen parties, sporting events, school trip, etc.
- A Group Leader must be appointed for each group and will deal with any problems related to the group. The group leader must ensure that the whole group co-operates fully with our staff if, for example, the building needs to be promptly evacuated.
- Booking & Payment
- The booking is only valid after a down-payment of 50% has been made within the 14 days following the invoice date. If the payment is not received within the time limit, Dip & Doze Hostel is not expected to keep the reservation.
- The remaining balance will need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the group arrival date.
- Please note bookings can still be made if the arrival date is less than 30 days away as long as there is availability in the hostel. These bookings must be immediately paid in full to confirm the reservation.
- The hostel has the right to cancel any booking without liability in the event of groups’ failure to make a payment by the due date or of any matter connected with the booking which may cause prejudice to the reputation of the hostel.
- All payments must be done to the following bank account or paypal:
Account Number: 2270232241
Account Name: Yohannes Dhikayana
Description: Group name + invoice number
- Group Rate Inclusion
- Breakfast is included.
- Usage of all hostel facilities.
- Clean bed linen & towels.
- Substantial Changes by Group
- A “substantial change” means a change of date, a change to duration of stay or a reduction in the number of beds by 25% or more of the beds originally booked.
- To avoid extra charges, substantial change to or cancellation of a booking must be notified in writing no later than 30 calendar days prior to arrival.
- For all cancellations and substantial changes notified within 30 days of arrival, the hostel is entitled to charge 100% of the cost of the reservation.
- Where any change or cancellation changes the number of group members, the hostel will need to recalculate the cost of the arrangements and re-invoice you accordingly.
- Check-in time is 2PM. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but we cannot guarantee a bed will be available earlier than the posted check-in date.
- All guests are required to provide photo identification in the form of a Passport, Driver’s License or similar identification that includes a photo and current address. Failure to provide proper identification may result in the guest being refused entry. A photocopy of the ID will be attached to the guest registration card, this is for security and safety of the hostel, staff and other guests.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (18 or over). For guests aged 16 or 17 years of age, they can book into one of dorm rooms but must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over).
- A refundable security deposit of IDR 200.000 per person is required upon check-in. Security deposit must be made in CASH ONLY.
- Check-out time is at 12PM. Guest must vacate the room along with all their belongings on or before 12PM. Guests who do not vacate the room at this time will be liable to pay for an additional night.
- Departing guests must return room key, towel & padlock to the front office during check out. Failing to do so will result in losing the security deposit.
- Failure to return padlock, key card, or towel in the condition it was given will result in a charge of IDR 50.000 per key card/ padlock and IDR 100.000 per towel.
- Liability of Hostel
- The hostel does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to any cash, money, jewellery or other articles of value.
- No liability is accepted for any consequential loss arising from loss of or damage to property of the Guest.
- The hostel does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to motor vehicles of any kind, or any property lost in them.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hostel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or to send an invoice for the amount to the registered address
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges.
- In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action, transportation interruption, terrorist attacks, acts of God, etc.) affecting your booking, Dip & Doze Boutique Hostel is unable to refund customers and we reserve the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
- Liability of Guests
- Any guests who in the opinion of our staff compromise the comfort, safety, or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be issued a refund.
- Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited everywhere except for outdoor areas. Any guests found smoking inside the hostel building will be fined IDR 1.000.000 per person and may be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Bringing, storing and/or using illegal substances such as drugs in hostel premise is strictly prohibited.
- It is prohibited to bring weapons of any kind into the hostel.
- Failure to comply with the hostel’s policy will result in the guest(s) being asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund.
- Hostel guests are responsible for their non-staying visitors.