● Check-in time is 2PM. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but we cannot guarantee a bed will be available earlier than the posted check-in time.
● For all guests, we require some form of valid identification to be presented upon check-in, preferably a passport (foreigners) or I.D. card (locals). In case of group bookings, this identification is required from every member of the group.
● Check-out time is 12PM.
● Departing guests must return room key, towel & padlock to the front office during check out. Failing to do so will result in losing your security deposit.
● Late check-outs after 1 PM costs between half night stay to full night stay. Notify front desk minimum 24 hours beforehand as late check outs are subject to availability.
● A refundable security deposit per person is required upon check in. The full amount of security deposit will be returned upon an incident-free check-out.
● Deduction will be made for any failures in returning hostel items.
● To secure a booking, you will need to pay a non-refundable down payment of the first night.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 16. Any guests aged 16 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Guests who do not meet the age restriction policy will be turned away and treated as a cancellation.
● In the case that a guest does have to cancel their booking, the following fees are applied according to the length of notice given. A booking is not officially cancelled until a written notice is received by the hostel management. The date in which the hostel management receives the written cancellation notice is when the cancellation policy is effective.
○ For cancellations made more than 72 hours before date of arrival, guest will not be charged any cancellation fees.
○ For cancellations made 24 hours to 72 hours before date of arrival, guest will have to pay a non-refundable charge that is 50% of the first night stay.
○ For cancellations made less than 24 hours before date of arrival or no show reservations, guest will have to pay a non-refundable charge that is 100% of the first night stay.
● Cancellation requests must be made to email@example.com (with the subject line: Cancellation Request).
● There will be no refunds made for any guests who has to be removed from premises for smoking, drugs/ illegal substances, or any inappropriate behaviour.
● It is the guests’ responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Dip & Doze accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused from either the hostel room or the locker or any part of the hostel.
● Guests will be held responsible to pay the hostel for any losses or damages to the hostel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible for.
● Any loss/damages of hostel property/items will result in loss of security deposit.
● Visitors using hostel facilities will be charged according to the price list and are only allowed on the premises between 7AM and 10PM.
● Visitors are not permitted to enter rooms at any time for whatever reason. Anyone found violating this rule will be asked to leave the premises.
● All visitors must provide all details requested and leave their ID at the reception before entering the hostel building. Hostel guests are responsible for their visitors.
● Smoking is strictly prohibited everywhere except for outdoor areas. Any guests found smoking inside the hostel building will be fined IDR 1,000,000.-/ per person and may be asked to leave the premises immediately.
● Dip & Doze has zero tolerance towards illegal drug abuse. Bringing, storing and/or using illegal substances such as drugs in hostel premise is strictly prohibited.
● It is prohibited to bring weapons of any kind into the hostel.
● Guests are not allowed to drink alcohol in the dorm rooms.